Monday, November 2, 2009

Where was I?


O.k o.k o.k, who am I kiddin’! Summer is long gone and I still have not posted!

What we should try and remember here is that bloggers are just people. And specially female bloggers are just that, the female gender. Women generally tend to socialize and talk and connect just a tiny bit more than their male counterparts. Especially in the Summer months. And this particular Summer was particularly kind with us in the Lowlands, it actually lasted longer than 2 weeks, even longer than 2 months. I truly believe that those who have something to share also need to be out and about, sampling whatever Motherearth chooses to lay before us. So returning from Paris, London, Berlin, Brittany and last but not least Beirut, I am back full of inspiration! That said, I apologies and hereby would like to commit again to thy blogsphere. I AM BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment